It’s hard to keep up with all the things one has to do around their home. One of the most time-consuming tasks is installing new cabinets and door hardware. This can be particularly challenging if one is not very handy or doesn’t have much experience working with tools like screwdrivers and drill bits.
Fortunately, there are options out there that make life easier, and as such tandem boxes in the kitchen are a must(Knowledge: What Is Tandem Box for Kitchen?). Their efficiency makes them an important item for any furniture hardware seller to stock up on.
One of these options is Blum Tandem Drawer Slides (Learn: The Best Soft-Close Drawer Slides in 2022). These drawer slides are designed for use in residential kitchens, so they come in handy when they need to install new kitchen cabinets or replace the ones which have been damaged over time by dry rot or other types of decay. As its name implies, this product works with drawers from both Blum and Tandem brands, so it’s easy to find replacements as well as a complete set of drawers if the current set is damaged or worn out completely.
Understanding Tandem Box
A Blum Tandem Drawer System is a versatile and practical piece of furniture that can be used in many different ways. It is designed to slide horizontally or vertically along a track, making it ideal for closets, pantries, laundry rooms, and more. This slimline tandem box drawer system comes with two slides that are easily adjustable so one can perfect the fit for individual needs. The vertical slide in these drawer box systems features a horizontal bar that provides stability while the drawer is open or closed; this makes it easy to grab what is needed without having to take everything out of the cabinet altogether.
A Blum Tandem box is an accessory that looks like a drawer slide but instead slides out from underneath the cabinet, providing extra storage space for items needed to access frequently. Drawer box systems are great for organizing the kitchen or bathroom cabinets, and they’re especially handy if one has kids who are constantly rummaging through drawers looking for something. The double wall drawer system also has a sleek design, making it an attractive addition to any room. Whether one is looking for something functional and convenient, or simply wants something stylish and eye-catching, an undermount Tandem Drawer Slide could be just the right one!
Tandem Box Product Design
The Blum Tandem Drawer Slide is a product that can be installed (Learn: Guide To Installing Drawer Slides) anywhere in the home. It’s perfect for hallway storage and more, but we’ve also seen them used in closets, bathrooms, offices, and even garages!
The Blum Tandem Drawer Slides have a sleek and modern aesthetic that will make a great addition to any home or office. They are made from durable steel, which makes them a great choice for any home or office.
Undermount drawer slides are designed to meet all of the storage needs, from the kitchen to the garage. They are also ideal for storing craft supplies at home or in the office.
These slides have an elegant and classic design that will complement any home décor. The metal is strong and durable, so one can rest assured that it will last through years of use. The metal is also easy to clean—just wipe it with a damp cloth or sponge and then dry it completely.
These slide rails are made from steel, which means they are sturdy and durable. The Blum Tandem Drawer Slides come in three different finishes: White, Silver, and Black, but they won’t rust over time either! The Blum tandembox drawers price is also reasonable and affordable, making this an even more lucrative deal.
Tandem Box Product Features
- A low-profile design that’s easy to install and move around the room with ease
- A multi-directional pull handle that makes it easy to open the drawer and remove items quickly
- Set of two slides that can be adjusted at different lengths so can fit the drawer space perfectly. These versatile slides come in two different sizes, so one can easily create a space for everything. The smaller slide holds up to 16 inches of art or books, while the larger slide can hold up to 30 inches of art or books. Both sides have designated spaces for each item and are easy to access from both the top and bottom shelves.
- They are designed with safety in mind; there are notches on both sides that allow individuals to attach a strap if needed. So whether looking for an attractive addition to home or simply need some extra storage space, these Blum Tandembox inner drawers are perfect!
- A built-in ruler for perfectly aligning objects on the screen; soft cloth material for gentle sliding; anti-slip feet to prevent accidents; and an attractive silver finish that is resistant to aging and oxidation.
- These slides fold up for easy storage when not in use, and they can be adjusted to create different levels of tension so that items remain securely secured. Plus, their sleek design complements any room decor.
In short, The Blum Tandem inner drawers are made to fit in most drawers, and they can be installed using the included screws. They are designed to provide extra storage space for clothes and other items without taking up a lot of space. The Blum Tandem Drawer Slides can be used in any drawer and even on top of a dresser or desk. The Blum Tandem Drawer Slides come in many different colors, so one can choose what fits the decor best!
The Blum Tandembox is easy to install and comes with all the necessary hardware required to install them in just minutes.
Blum Tandem box kitchen Slides are the perfect way to add more storage space to the kitchen. Not only will they help organize the kitchen, but they can also make it easier to clean. With Blum Tandem Drawer Slides, can keep everything in one place and never have to worry about losing anything again!
Once there are tools available, it is easy to install the drawer slides into the cabinet doors.
1 A level of at least 2 inches is needed for each drawer slide installation.
- An electrical tape measure is used as a measuring tool for measuring the length of a drawer slide. The measurement must be accurate in order for the installation to be successful.
- Blum Tandem Drawer Slide Installer
- Blum Tandem Drawer Slide Installer Handle
- Blum Tandem Drawer Slide Installer Hooks
Installation Steps and Tips
Installing Blum tandem drawer slides is a great way to upgrade the look and function of the existing drawers. Not only do they help ensure the drawers close smoothly and evenly, but the Blum design also offers superior strength and stability. Additionally, using Blum tandem drawer slides allows customizing the drawers according to the needs, including the size and type of material needed.
The Blum Tandem Drawer Slides installation tool is designed for use with the Blum Tandem Drawer Slides. The tool is composed of two parts: a base plate and a handle.
The base plate is designed to sit flat on the floor and allow one to slide the drawer slides into position. One can adjust it so that it’s level or tilted up or down, depending on the need.
The handle, which comes in three lengths, makes it easy to insert the drawer slides into their slots in the base plate. It also helps with lifting and moving objects that have already been installed in the cabinet.
Tandem Drawer Slides are a great way to increase the storage capacity of the closet and make sure the clothes stay clean. When planning on installing Tandem Drawer Slides in the closet, there are some things that one should know before doing so.
First, find out what kind of material will be needed to use. one can use wood or metal as well as plastic. The best option is wood because it will last longer and looks nicer than metal or plastic. If chosen wood, be sure to use a stain finish on it so that it matches the rest of the closet.
Second, measure out the space where it has to be installed so that one can have enough room for all of the parts that come with the product plus any extra pieces that might be needed later down the line (such as electrical tape). one should also measure how long each piece will be so that everything fits together properly without having any gaps between them when they are all installed correctly!
Third, take pictures of everything so that if anything goes wrong during installation later on down the line or if there are any problems with how everything fits together perfectly then at least someone else can
- Take the drawer out and make sure it’s empty.
- Clean the drawer slide with a dry cloth or paper towel, then wipe it down with alcohol, making sure to remove all traces of grease and oil from the surface.
- Place the new drawer slides in the drawer so that the back edge of each slide is resting against the inside edges of the front edge of its opposite slide. Do not install any slides upside down!
- Check that all four corners are pressed firmly into their corresponding slots on both sides of the drawer, then add a few drops of lubricant to each corner’s hole if necessary.
- Make sure that no parts have become loose during installation—if they have, check them before proceeding so that one can fix any problems before putting everything back together again!
- Make sure to measure the drawers and cabinet space before starting the installation process.
- Find the right screws to use for the cabinet, drawer slides, and other components.
- Make sure that each component is securely fastened down to prevent it from moving during the use or transport of the product.
- Use a power drill with a Phillips-head bit when installing the drawer slides, but only if it is available.
- Begin by marking the location on the wall where one would like the new cabinet to be installed. One will need to make sure that it is at least 2 feet away from any existing cabinets or window sills in order to avoid interference with their function.
- Attach the legs to the drawer using the screws provided.
- Slide each drawer into place and attach the bottom support rail to the legs using the screws provided.
- Attach each top support rail to the top of the cabinet using the screws provided.
- Attach one leg on either side of each drawer, then slide each drawer into place, making sure that all of its legs are in line with both of its rails and that there are no gaps between them or between any adjacent drawers’ rails and legs (that could cause a collision).
- Install all four legs by lining up their holes with corresponding holes in their respective rails, then tightening them using the Phillips screwdriver until snugly attached to their respective rails; repeat for all remaining drawers on the cabinet until all are installed properly!
Tips for installation
- To ensure a successful installation, be sure that the slides are properly aligned within the groove. This will help the drawer move smoothly and evenly and will make it easier to close the drawers.
- Additionally, use a level to make sure that the slides are level with the drawer for optimal performance. Finally, use an appropriate drill bit when attaching screws to the side of the drawer in order to avoid any damage.
After reading this installation guide, one should have a clear understanding of how to install Blum Tandem undermount drawer slides. It’s important to follow the instructions closely and take the time. Once installed, one will have a stronghold to support drawers and cabinets that are sure to last for years. Installing drawer slides can be a time-consuming process, but it’s well worth the tandem box price and effort for the improved functionality and stability gained.
Due to the efficacy and organizational capacity of such drawers, the hardware that goes into making them functional is necessary for any hardware seller to keep an inventory of. These items are in high demand in the market and desired by every average customer. Hence it is imperative for a seller to contact a reliable furniture hardware manufacturer, such as Maxave, as soon as possible!