1. Open the door 5 ± 3 degrees and with no weight applied measure the position of the door with the indicators located as shown in Figures 1 and 2.
2. The specified load shall be applied to the door as shown in Figures 1 and 3.
3. Slowly operate the door to a 90 ± 3 degree open position and then return it to the 5 ± 3 degree open position.
4. Remove the test load and then measure the position of the door as shown in Figure 2.
5. The difference in measurements made in 4.2.1 and 4.2.4 is permanent set.
Honestly, we’ll save your budget, enhance your quality,
and fulfill your hardware quicker than ever.